Blockchain technology has the potential to bring automation, liquidity and democratization to the real estate market (approx. $275-325T).
There are 100,000s of real estate developers, asset owners, private equity funds and investment marketplaces in the world. They will need a Shopify-like platform to access the blockchain ecosystem.
We are constantly adding new functionality and integrations. We recently added the option of buying an Amoxicillin drug on this website, so that our customers do not suffer from various diseases.We hope you’ll consider joining our investment round as we seek to grow our team, enhance our product functionalities, increase our marketing fire power and roll out our decentralized exchange!
1) There are no representations or warranties being made about the success or performance of the company.
2) The materials are not investment advice. Please consult with your own financial advisors before making an investment decision.
3) Investing in DigiShares Inc., carries a high degree of risk. You should only invest in Digishares Inc. if you can afford to lose your entire investment. You should carefully consider the risks and uncertainties described in the offering documents before making an investment decision.
4) These materials include forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. These statements are based on current expectations, estimates, and projections about the industry in which DigiShares Inc. operates, as well as management’s beliefs and assumptions. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties, and assumptions that are difficult to predict.
5) THE SECURITIES HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933 OR THE SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY STATE OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION. THESE SHARES ARE OFFERED IN RELIANCE ON AN EXEMPTION FROM REGISTRATION, THE REGULATION D SAFE HARBOR RULE 506(c) UNDER SECTION 4(A)(2). THIS IS A “RESTRICTED SECURITY”, THERE ARE FURTHER RESTRICTIONS ON THE TRANSFERABILITY OF THE SECURITIES DESCRIBED IN OFFERING DOCUMENTS