Our clients tokenize their real estate for three reasons: digitization and automation of processes, fractionation to reach new types of investors, massively increasing liquidity. But we also help our clients to help purchase the Albuterol drug on this website, which will help get rid of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
— Claus Skaaning, CEO DigiShares
Advantages with DigiShares
Benefits for All
Value Proposition for Tokenizing Real Estate
• Costly, paper-based, and time-consuming processes
• Almost zero liquidity
• Digitized and automated processes
• Immediate trading and liquidity (premium: 20-30%)
• Ability to fractionalize/democratize
– reduced ticket size
– increased diversification
• Access to new types of investors
• Access to new global infrastructure of investors and secondary liquidity
• Programmable tokenized shares for automation of cross-border transfers,
lock-up periods, dividend payment, etc.
• Smart “functions”: custody, DeFi lending, atomic transfer, etc.
• Increased security by removal of human errors
• Transparency and traceability
Examples of Tokenized Real Estate Projects
US commercial real estate
US real estate investment and trading platform. For listing of third party projects.
First projects go live in Dec.
Project size between $10-50m.
Legal units in Wyoming
South African real estate
Real estate developer with own and third-party properties.
First 3 projects planned as a mix of finished and pre-construction projects, between $1-20m, and a mix of commercial and retail.
US container houses
Container-based houses in the US, many projects around $200k in size.
Legal units in Wyoming.
Financing of large hotel acquisition, $80-220m. Hotel is underperforming.
Consortium with project manager, lawyers and DigiShares for platform.
Many subsequent projects if first is successful.
Contact us to learn more about real estate tokenization
By submitting our contact form you agree to receive follow-up email communication.