Archax Exchange and DigiShares announce partnership agreement.
Real estate backed tokens issued on the DigiShares tokenisation platform now can be made available for trading on the Archax Exchange.Key take-aways:
- The partnership ensures interoperability between the DigiShares and Archax platforms.
- The partnership is expected to deliver accessibility, predictability, and security for investors in digital securities.
- Admittance to Archax allows investors to buy, sell and trade security tokens with greater liquidity and trading volume, and a high rate of security.
- This partnership also sets a solid foundation for DigiShares to continually expand the availability of its product offerings on a larger number of global markets.
Read more about our partnership here
.Webinar Recording: How to Tokenize an Asset by AREF
In case you missed it, or if you'd like to refer back, you can now watch the full recording of the webinar
In this video, you can find the practical steps involved in tokenization of an asset; the pros and cons of tokenization vs a conventional deal; and a view from the fintech industry on their experience of adoption. Followed by a lively discussion session expanding on some of these aspects.
More information about the past Webinar: "How to Tokenise an asset" and speakers can be found here.The Association of Real Estate Funds (AREF) is the UK-based body that represents the interests of its member funds, those firms that advise and support them and the end-investors. Their membership includes over sixty-five funds spanning the leading real estate fund management houses in the industry, through to smaller, specialist boutiques, with a collective net asset value of over £72bn. They now have more than fifty Affiliate members, a number of Associate members and hundreds of Investor members.
To learn more about AREF, check out their brochure here.
Tokenization of Real Estate – Best Practices
DigiShares is honored to have our white paper "Tokenization of Real Estate - Best Practices
" mentioned on PropTech Switzerland Innovation Index 2021
. The index is a detailed study of Swiss PropTech ecosystem. It based on research and development project of PropTech Academy Association and PropTech Switzerland Association. "Real estate is the biggest single asset class where tokenization can provide value – $228 trillion in total assets. The real estate market shares the value proposition of the overall securities market."
Check out this white paper from DigiShares to see in details how and why you should tokenize real estate, and the DigiShares approach for this. In this paper, we covered:
1. Real Estate Tokenization – Why?
2. The DigiShares Platform
3. Real Estate Tokenization ProcessesPropTech Academy is a Switzerland-based regulatory institution for international standardization and evaluation of PropTech companies in the real estate, construction, and finance sectors. However, the standards relate to methods of testing, terminology and definitions, information requirements, or the compatibility of connections.
To learn more about PropTech Academy, click here.